We value your data and take your privacy seriously.
This policy describes how Roland Kemp Music collects and uses your personal information when you interact with Roland Kemp Music via our website or when you purchase season tickets or vouchers from our website or send an enquiry though our website.
This policy was last updated in December 2020.
If you would like to contact us about this policy, you can do so by:
- emailing us at email@example.com or
- completing the Contact Us form on this website.
How we collect information about you
We may collect information about you when you interact with us via our website by completing the Contact Us form or sending an email. We also collect certain non-personal information when you visit our website. For example, we may collect and store your IP address, reference site domain name, and demographic information. We also may collect information including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and usage while on our. We will only collect such data in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified).
How we use your personal information
We collect your name, contact and other personal information you provide when interacting with us via our website. Roland Kemp Music will use this personal information to process your enquiry. This processing of your information is necessary for the performance of our interaction with you.
We will retain the information you provide to us for our legitimate interests of understanding our customers and providing better products and services for our customers. We will not store your payment details for this purpose.
Registering to receive our mailing list
We will collect your name and email address and other personal information you provide when you register for our mailing list. We will use this information to send you the information you have requested. We will send you these with your consent which we obtain at the point you request these regular updates. You may withdraw your consent to processing your personal information for this purpose at any time by contacting us or by clicking “unsubscribe” in the communications we send you. We will retain this information until you withdraw your consent.
We may use the personal information we collect as part of our customer relationship with you to inform you by email about exclusive offers and promotions we think may be of interest to you. When we collect your personal information, we will give you the option not to receive these emails. You can change your mind at any time by contacting us or clicking “unsubscribe” in the emails we send you. This is necessary for our legitimate interests for promoting our products and services.
Your interactions with Roland Kemp Music
Individuals interact with us in multiple ways and provide us with personal information in different contexts. We may use your personal information to obtain a profile of your different interactions with us and to understand your preferences This is necessary for our legitimate interests of personalising your experience and for tailoring the content, offers and promotions we send to you.
When you visit our website or receive e-mails from us we may automatically collect the following technical information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Websites (including date and time);
- page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us;
- when we e-mail you, such e-mails may contain tracking facilities. Activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include but is not restricted to: the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity.
We may collect information in an aggregated form (so that no individual user is identified) for statistical analysis to allow us to understand our customers and improve our services and performance including the functionality of our website and user experience.
The legal basis for processing your personal information (as well as pseudonymised or anonymised information generated from your personal information) in this way is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests of providing a better experience for you and other users of our website, promoting our products and services and understanding our customers and users of our website. We will retain this information for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
Retention of your personal information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes we collected it for and for as long afterwards as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations or as is necessary in our legitimate interests to retain it. Therefore, some information may be kept for more or less time depending on how long we reasonably feel it is required for. We have provided information about our retention periods in relation to certain pieces of personal information above. We review these retention periods on a regular basis.
If you ask us to delete your information in accordance with your rights set out below, we will retain basic information on a suppression list to record your request and to avoid sending you unwanted materials in the future.
We fully co-operate with the police and other law enforcement agencies. We reserve the right to report to the police or any other such agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful.
Linking to other websites
Your data protection rights
You have the right to:
- access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances;
- ask us to delete or correct any personal information that we hold about you;
- prevent us processing your personal information;
- port your personal information in certain circumstances;
- not be subject to a solely automated decision;
- withdraw any consent that you have given. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawal; and
- lodge a complaint with the UK regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office, if you have concerns about how we use your personal information. Please see https://ico.org.uk/concerns/to find out more.